Wednesday, December 26, 2007

CHRISTMAS DAY

Pastor Benon and I were hit by a car as we were riding the BodaBoda last Friday, so Claudia and I didn't make it to church on Sunday. After being "stove-up" for a few days, we decided to go to church on Christmas Day. All the churches have church on Christmas Day. There were no carols or Christmas music BUT there was worship and thanksgiving for the coming of the Christ-child. Pastor Deo preached about the coming of Jesus. As we worshipped, I could not help but notice the guy in front of me. Baseball cap and all, he stood and ever humbly worshipped the living God. He wouldn't know all our "right" words, but I believe his heart was so pure before the Father. I just watched. He never grew weary. He never sat down. He never dropped his hands. His lips moved but I could hear no sound. He was just loving God! What a gift to the Father --Merry Christmas!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Danny ne Claudio,

We pray that you guys had a wonderful Christmas, and that you recover quickly!! We love you guys!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from John, Rebekah, Rachel and Sarah!

4:46 PM

 
Blogger Christy said...

Can we not get one or two pics of the banged-up Danny? If I'm going to worry and pray so much, can I not get ONE photo???

6:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home